The best tinted moisturiser

Estee Lauder Daywear Tinted Plus Moisturiser.

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I wax lyrical about this little baby. I am not a fan of foundation but in the deep mid winter, don't we all need a little extra help to keep the white/grey skin at bay? This is your saviour. It adapts to your skin tone - you don't have to buy a shade to match. Genius. you just pop it on and radiant, glowing skin will be yours. You hardly need any so it lasts a fair amount of time (3-4 months with daily use).

I do have one complaint - it is in stupid packaging. You can never get the last bits out and that annoys me. It's £28. Again, cheaper in the States.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...