A blast from the past

Today I was in Barnes and went to a pharmacy there. For those of you who don't know, Barnes is proper posh and this pharmacy is like a European pharmacy with deluxe make up and polished wooden floors. It's a joy to browse.

So I was happily browsing, having picked up the dental tape I went in for (look after your gums people!) and came across Revlon Flex shampoo. Now I used to LOVE this back in the day and haven't seen it for ages. In fact, I didn't realise they still made it. It was also 33% extra free and only £1.19! How could I leave it behind? Especially when I saw there was one for coloured hair. So I got the shampoo and conditioner. I hope it lives up to its memories. Also, what is balsam? Anyone know?

I managed to be strong enough to resist a gorgeous Lancome eye shadow in the most divine silvery green. Of course, I am already regretting that decision.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...