The make up of make up artists

As I mentioned earlier, I am currently using Great Lash. But I was using this little baby - Max Factor Masterpiece and then I graduated to Masterpiece Max. When I first started using them, I raved about them and I used the Max for well over a year. What a commitment!

But the one thing that began to annoy me is that it flakes. Flaking is very different to smudging. I believe smudging can be avoided by careful application but I've yet to work out how to avoid flaking. It would happen towards the end of the day and I think it's because the product is quite full on.

I would say this is a mascara for evening wear as it does give you great long lashes but it can't stand the whole day. A sprinter rather than a marathon runner if you will.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...