Soap & Glory

I went to Boots today as I needed some essentials like water filters. Very dull. Anyway, I spotted a Soap & Glory promotion. Spend £15 and get a free box of mini S&G stuff. There were 5 freebies and perfect for travelling. So I bought some body lotion (which is very good if you've not tried it) and some heavy duty firming lotion as I need something to sort me out before my holiday.

I like the S&G packaging and it's made by the same people who make the very expensive Bliss products. The body scrub which I have is excellent and does get rid of bobbly bits. It's called scrub of your Life - they do several body scrubs but that's the one I have.

Anyone tried their lip gloss? I am tempted but I need persuading as I have many lip glosses...

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...