Has Spring sprung?

I am going to go with yes. Because I am over winter in every possible way and I read we're going to have spectacular spring. So bring it on. Now please.

It's time to dig out your bright and breezy make-up, lighten up the perfume, buy your bikini (yes, buy it now, don't wait until July), and break out the eye-popping colours. And stop wearing black. It's depressing me.

My shower gel of the week is Burts Bees Citrus & Ginger. Suitably zingy and no nasties in it. I used some today and liked it. I bought it for CoverBoy but hmmm, I may requisition it.

I made a rookie error with my nail colour choice this week. I went with Damsel in A Dress. What was I thinking? Karen tried to talk me into Footloose but I thought I wanted something darker. Turned out I don't really. Such are the trials I have to face on a daily basis...

3 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

I have my spring make up and nails all done, but from reading this, I clearly need to go bikini shopping!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

ooh, I do like the look of "footloose"...

TERI REES WANG said...

My mother is hooked on the Burt Bees shower gel for Men.

Cheers!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...