Another day, another shower gel

When I heard Lush finally had a new shower gel out and it wasn't a stupid jelly or solid (i.e. a soap) or in any way a gimmick and was simply a straightforward shower gel, off I went to investigate.

Grass. Hmmm, I thought. Typical Lush and their madcap ways. But then I smelt it. Now let's face it, who doesn't like the smell of freshly mown grass? This is really a lovely shower gel, deeply green and fresh. It makes a fab bubble bath. It's what Lush do very, very well. Perfect for the summer.

1 comment:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Well if you give it the go ahead, then I will give it a second chance ;).

xoxo

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...