The New York beauty haul

I have just come back from a work trip to Manhattan where it is obligatory to shop. I was tireless in my efforts to cover the island and bring back goodies. I did very well on the beauty front.

Here is what I got:

Urban Decay eyeliner in Stash. How I love these eyeliners, they have amazing staying power and come in gorgeous colours.
Urban Decay eye primer. Because I forgot to take mine and you can never have too much.
Tweezerman tweezers. I only have 5 pairs of Tweezers and one always needs more.
Philosophy Gingerbread shower gel and bubble bath. In a mini bottle. I couldn't resist. I am not a huge Philosophy fan but this is lovely.
Clinique Laser Focus serum. I was advised to get this as it is half the price in the US. I love it. You can read more about it here. I'll report back properly on this when I've been using it for a few weeks.
I also got some hand cream as I am obsessed with hand cream.

And in exciting news, the Chanel limited perfumes (of which I have Bois des Iles) is now available in 100ml size in Bendel's. Now I didn't make it to Bendel's to confirm this rumour but I am excited about this. Next time, I am totally checking this out. They might even make it to these shores...

1 comment:

Laura said...

There are no eyeliners in the WORLD that are better than UD 24/7. Stash is a great colour.

Nice haul!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...