Nail fun


This purchase was totally unnecessary but so much fun. It's basically one of those nail displays you see when you go and buy nail varnish. The Opi counter in Selfridges has it so you can hold each fake nail next to your own and see what the colour will look like. Well, I saw them online for a massive £1.50 each and thought 'must have!' and so indeed, I had.

I ordered seven - one for me and six for the lady who does my nails each week. Every week I go through her vast collection picking each one out thinking 'hmmm, not sure, maybe that one' and no doubt it drives her mad.

I spent an extremely happy half an hour painting each nail with my own collection and here is another picture.


It's basically the grown-up, slightly OCD take on colouring in. If you want some of your own to play with, you can buy them here. I can't really describe how much fun it is and the reaction I've had - people have oohed and aahed!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Imagine having nails that long! Scary stuff...

Rebecca said...

Oh that looks like fun.. tempted..!

Cover Girl said...

I know Laura - YUCK!

Kate said...

Oh i had the round ones of these, i had 3 to paint & it took me ages (60 odd nails in total!). My niece got hold of them & ended up breaking nails on each round :( I like the look of those ones though....they're like proper shop ones!
xxx

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...