Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus

How do they come up with these names? I bought this back in November and haven't reported back. A friend requested I did so. What do I think?

Well, this is something you have to put on twice a day before your moisturiser and wait for at least a month before you can expect to see results. Everything about that sentence is contrary to my personality. I am all about instant results and very little time spent in the bathroom. It's why I like 5 minute face masks instead of those 20 minute jobs you have to chisel off your face.

So, obviously I have not been doing this religiously which is why I can't give you a proper review. However, I have noticed that when I am feeling a little below par skin-wise and I apply this, my skin does look a little better the next morning. I really should make an effort and get involved more enthusiastically. I have friends who have more patience than me and they give very positive reviews of this.

It's worth noting though that if you did follow the instructions, you'd get through this in about six weeks. Which would be £45 spent every six weeks plus the rest of your skincare routine. It's a little steep to be honest. I would rather spend the money on monthly facials. So I doubt I'll buy this again but if you are prepared to cough up the money, apply it regularly and wait for results, then yes, it does work.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...