Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

I've been wanting to have a sniff of this for a while now and today my opportunity came when I found myself in Selfridges. Some frankly, rather risque advertising; all very Tom Ford. He is so beautiful isn't he? In fact, let's take a look at him.


He's just infinitely stylish. Only gay men seem to look so good.

So, what's the new pong like then? I am here to tell you it's divine. DIVINE. So sexy and fresh. It's definitely more of a masculine but women could wear it. I have been sniffing the back of my hand all day long. It's ruinously expensive though - well north of £100. I resisted. For now.

1 comment:

S said...

Black Orchid is one of my holy grail scents - it's just amazing. And a lot less than £100 a time! lol xx

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...