Beauty birthday wish list

It's my birthday in a month or so and I thought I'd help my dear friends out by making a wish list. I do this because everyone is asking me what I want and I live in hope rather than expectation...

Dolce & Gabbana bronzer - I believe only Selfridges stock this and it may be sold out but I still really want this and can't justify buying it myself.

Hermes Voyage - I don't need more perfume but I want some.

Dior eye palette - also not needed but so very much wanted.

Ren Moroccan Rose Shower Gel - the best and always a treat.

Vouchers for Bliss Spa which I am dying to go to.

I'm running very low on Mitsouko which I mention fairly frequently. Guerlain divine perfume.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...