In praise of blusher

Blusher is my desert island product. It's the difference between looking a little peaky and glowing with health. Everyone looks better with blusher on.

Having used cream blushers for years, I bought a powder Bobbi Brown one last week and I am loving it.  I thought I didn't like them but it turns out I do. I feel very old school! This is the one from my legendary makeover from a few weeks ago. I couldn't stop thinking about it so clearly I had to have it. The shade is Nude Peach. It looks nothing in the pot and you do have to put quite a bit on but it's much easier to apply powders than creams.

I can't imagine that anyone would not look better from using this. Recommended.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...