Bourjois Cream Blush

I'm always on the look out for cream blushers as they are my desert island beauty product. Nothing makes you look better, faster than blusher. Bourjois has powder blushers that have always punched above their weight and it was with great interest I read that they have released a cream formula. I picked up one the other night, they are £7 and let me tell you, what an absolute bargain. I haven't loved a blusher like this for ages. It blends beautifully and lasts all day. It also comes in the dinkiest little pot. I am considering going and getting all four colours at that price. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...