Estee Lauder - Modern Muse

Estee Lauder has a new perfume which is front page news. They've not released a new perfume for 10 years and so there is much excitement about this one. I would describe myself as an admirer of Estee Lauder perfume rather than a lover. My mother wore Private Collection and so I will always have a place in my heart for it but I could never wear it myself. I can't stand White Linen but appreciate why others like it. And I really actively dislike Beautiful, the name, the scent, everything about it.

However, Modern Muse sounds intriguing and I can't wait to have a sniff of it. I finished two perfumes this week, it felt almost liberating to actually finish a bottle of perfume and it means that technically there is room for a new purchase.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...