Soap & Glory Ultimelt cleanser


The flannel cleansing method is sweeping the nation and with good reason. It removes make-up, exfoliates gently and is immensely satisfying. Our grandmothers were right about flannels! All this muslin cloth nonsense that Eve Lom and Liz Earle recommend is very annoying. I bought a job lot of white flannels from Amazon and bob is my uncle.

It's with sadness I report that Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish is not 100% right for me. I adore the scent but I have noticed it makes me a little red. It has a lot of essential oil in it. Much dejected, I spotted this in Boots and thought I'd try it. It's £10 and it's really rather marvellous. No discernible scent, incredibly gentle and pleasingly effective. I am impressed. I've been using it for about two weeks now and I think it's a winner. And what a bargain price. Recommended.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have used this for a while and I am on my third tube, which says a lot as I am very fickle. It has sorted out my patchy skin a treat, and it is the only thing that really takes off mascara for me. Have been studiously using muslin but I may switch to flannel for a bit!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...