L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo


I love my Living Proof shampoo and conditioner and I've been using nothing else since discovering it. However, I read such good reviews about this that I simply had to give it a go. It's also a fraction of the price of Living Proof.

I've used it this week and can report that it makes one's hair extremely bouncy. This is the perfect shampoo and conditioner for that elusive bouncy shine that doesn't weigh your hair down by day two. I am very impressed with it. I still use my Perfect Hair Day because you have to prise that out of my cold dead hands.

This does contain SLS which doesn't thrill me but crucially there are no silicones. I am very impressed with it. I won't stop using my Living Proof, it's not quite as good as that but for a change it's great value.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bought this last week and it is lovely! I was so skeptical as I usually avoid L'Oreal like the plague. I also bought the mask (3 for £10) but not tried it just yet.

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...