Nail polish of the summer

I just returned from Lisbon and that meant going through duty-free and that meant buying a new nail polish. Of course. I've had my eye on this one for a while. Bleu Majorelle. It's the same blue that you see at the Marjorelle gardens in Marrakech.


Ever since I went there, I've been obsessed with the blue.


It's perfect. I am pleased to report the nail polish is exactly the same shade and I cannot stop admiring my hands.

This is the perfect summer nail colour and I'm sorry to say that you need it in your life. It's the usual YSL dream consistency, the most cack handed can apply it flawlessly. I think I now need the yellow polish too. It never ends.




No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...