Jo Malone Mimosa and Cardamon


One of my rules is to buy a new perfume if I am going on holiday. I always get it duty-free and it goes a long to explaining my out of control perfume collection. However, if you do this the perfume gives you such nice memories when you wear it afterwards. I still think of Arizona when I wear Jo Malone's Grapefruit layered with Red Roses. That holiday was eight years ago!

On my way to Lisbon in May, I picked up this. I actually wasn't going to indulge for this little trip but after buying my new sunglasses, I was given a 20% off voucher for anything in duty-free and it would have been criminal not to use it.

This is a creamy, very soft fragrance. It reminds me of what your skin smells like after applying sun tan lotion and lying in hot sun for an hour or so. I think it's perfect for the summer.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...