Percy & Reed

I have a new wonder hair product! I didn't think I could add anything more to my hair routine but this miracle product has won me over.


Percy & Reed Wonder Prime Light. It basically extends your hairstyle an extra day. We all know, an extra day of not having to style your hair is something to be applauded. Spray it on damp hair, add styling products, blow dry, add this:


Percy & Reed No Oil Oil.  Stupid name but I love this. No grease, no slick, just shiny and frizz-free hair.

So basically three different products go on my hair because I am still addicted to Perfect Hair Day 5 in 1 styling treatment. Oh, and of course I add hairspray. It's amazing my hair doesn't go up in flames to be honest!

Anyway, try the primer, I absolutely love it.

3 comments:

MissDisco said...

I relented and bought this hair primer. Despite having gallons of the Living Proof one. You are an enabler!

MissDisco said...

I do like it though. So now I use this, Living Proofs Instant Repair, then a bit of dry oil and finishing with the 5 in 1 styling treatment. I have also now got a sample of pre hair wash stuff which is annoyingly good. Is there no end to the hair products one needs?!?

Cover Girl said...

It seems not but the good news is we're washing our hair less so it all lasts longer!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...