NUXE Huile Nourishing Dry Oil for Body & Hair

Oil, oil, oil. How we love oils. I don't know whether it's because I am getting older and drier but I am at the point where if a product says oil, I pounce on it. There was a small bottle of this in my M&S beauty box freebie. First of all, the scent. It's gorgeous. That's another thing about oils, they always seem to smell so good.

I applied this on my arid legs after my bath today and I swear they soaked it up and gleamed. It's £17 for 50ml and I think that's a bargain. It's top quality and non-greasy yet very moisturising. You can also use on your hair although I haven't yet. As we officially enter A/W (dark at 5pm today - sob) I think we all need this in our lives. Cosy up people, winter is coming.

1 comment:

MissDisco said...

Oh I adore this, properly ADORE it. I use it in my hair and as a hand cream (well, oil obviously but hand oil sounds weird). It smells divine

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...