Nail colour of the week


One of my Christmas presents - OPI, 'Liv' in the Gray from the Kerry Washington collection. I love grey in all aspects of my life. My husband despairs that our house is going to become grey, grey and more grey and I try to convince him that various Farrow & Ball colours aren't grey really but I know I am kidding myself. It's such a good neutral, goes with everything and it's classy.

I have several grey nail varnishes in my collection but somehow there is always room for one more. I love this, it is a steely mid-grey that reminds me of prisons. I know how to sell a colour, don't I? It's chic and easy to wear.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...