Maybelline Lasting Drama Waterproof eyeliner

Two posts in one day - I spoil you! I have to tell you about this eyeliner. I bought it on a whim in a CVS in Boston last month and I think it's a winner.


I have it in Glossy Emerald and it's a divine colour. I have bad news, I don't think you can get this colour in the UK. In fact I am not entirely sure they sell this in the UK. The site is not very clear.

Anyway, it glides on and lasts for hours. I reckon it would last for days. It's quite disconcerting, it's not that easy to remove to be honest. But for a clear, non-smudgy line, it's one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. Tip, apply it and then leave your eyes closed until it sets (a few seconds maybe). Don't blink because then you get an attractive line on your upper lid. Maybe that's just me. I discovered this was the case after an evening out thinking I had smoking hot eyes. Yeah. No.

If you can find it in the UK, do let me know. If not, then I am sorry if I've created a burning desire in you that can't be sated.


No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...