Marc Jacobs eye primer

I didn't think I could find a better eye primer than the NARS one but then I met this.  I picked this up in Sephora this week (yes, I was in Sephora in New York - the mothership) and I am deeply impressed.

I never sleep well in New York, I wake up at 3am every night and then I have to get up at 5-6am for work which involves being on calls, then going into the office, meeting people for lunch, going out for drinks, meeting more people for dinner. I am not complaining, I have a lot of fun. This trip, it was hot, summer is still happening for people outside of the UK. I tell you all this to demonstrate that this eye primer was properly tested. It went on at 6am and had to last until 11pm, through hot weather, drinking, laughing and tiredness. My eye make-up was immaculate at the end of the day. I didn't want to take it off.

It's £20 and you all need it.


No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...